BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Samantha F.
I love this stuff it smells so good. Makes my face soft and clean when I use it. Definitely had my skin clear. I also felt that it removed past acne scars.
Jenna M.
Overall good product. Makes my face feel clean and me feel awake in the morning. I Bought it from grocery store (Walmart). First time user of the product.
Ashley M.
Detroit Lakes, MN
I used to use this product everyday and I loved it. It made my skin feel fresh and clean. I recommend it to anyone who loves having a fresh feeling face.
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
So refreshing and I love the exfoliating beads in it.Every morning this cleanser is my daily Routine and once I run out of it already have to buy new one
Jessica C.
Graniteville, SC
Wake up feeling tired? Try this! It wakes your face right up. And it leaves it feeling refreshed and clean without taking a lot of time. Smells good too
Lilli L.
Kingsport, TN
I absolutely love this product! Smells great and really works!! One of my favorite wake up routines!! Always leaves my face feeling clean and refreshed!!
Tierra R.
Minot, ND
I love that these products are oil free. It helps my skin so much. This cleanser leaves my face feeling clean and refreshed and ready to take in the day.
Kari B.
Sunset beach, Ca
I really like the smell. However I have not bought this item in a few years. I used to swear by it. Just don't care for it anymore, or for daily use.
Jasmin C.
Brooklyn, NY
Product was alright, but it wasn't for me because of how dry it made my skin feel. It was sort of disappointing expected so much better from the product
Krista C.
This facial cleanser wakes you up and cleans nicely on your face. Some of the clean & clear products are a bit expensive but they are fantastic products.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?