BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Madison J.
Temple Terrace, FL
I am NOT the biggest morning person. I just feel dull and crusty. I love love love using this in the mornings when I wake up because it really wakes you up! Not like dumping a bucket of ice on your head, but after washing this off and even in the process of washing your face, you feel your skin wake up and feel a little bit more like a morning person lol. If you’re like me I definitely recommend this for the mornings!
Amanda B.
One of my favorite cleansers, I used it for year, it really exfoliates & wakes you face up. I would use it morning and night to get a nice clean and it wouldn’t leave my face feeling greasy or grimy. Really washed all the dirt away from the day & is affordable. I would recommend.
Brianna G.
I have also stop using this product along with the night cleanser it started to break me out and cause irritation and some dry patches on my face. With this one it does feel like it is a deeper clean unlike the night cleanser but it again has 80% scent and 10% cleansing properties
Mia M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love this cleanser! It doesn’t make my skin dry as some other products. It has a nice citrus scent and is gentle on the skin. It helps prevent new red blemishes. The little bursting balls also add a nice touch as it gives a cool refreshing kind of feel to your fave. It brightens and makes your skin look healthier!
Emma W.
I have been using this for years. This last me a very long time to. The smell is really nice but sometime can get annoying. After washing me face me face feels really clean. It really give a nice morning burst. It makes me feel more awake in the early mornings. Would buy again.
Martha C.
I have been using this product for a couple of years now. I liked how it made my skin feel so clean and tight. This cleanser removes all of my makeup. However this stopped working on me recently and I don’t know why. I love the scent and the freshness it gave my face. I will still recommend this to ppl
AnnaMaria F.
Has been my favorite morning cleanser for years but I have learned it isn't good to use it you are prone to dryness and it may be the cause of the redness on my face
It gets a 4 bc it was my go to for years and im sure people with more oily skin would benefit from this product.
Affiron P.
Winston Salem, NC
This stuff makes you feel so fresh in the morning. The smell of citrus makes you feel awesome. The price is affordable. One bottle last me 1 month. I am highly pleased and plan on telling more friends. If they could make the product a little thicker it would feel great.
Breanna S.
Georgia
I love this product. Every time I run out I just buy it again. I expected it to get really deep in my pores and it definitely does. I use it every single morning and can’t imagine using something else for my face. The packaging is also appealing and eye catching, it definitely makes you want to buy it. And I do, over and over!
Haley C.
Portage, MI
This is one of my favorite face washes, and I've used it for years. It always makes me wake up in the morning after using it, and smells great. It makes my face feel extremely tight and clean, and helps control any breakouts that I'm having since my skin can get oily.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?