BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Angela I.
Martins Ferry, OH
For being a drugstore product this really works! The little balls burst on your face as you wash. Leaves the skin feeling fresh & makes you feel awake!
Gabby G.
Seattle, WA
One of my go-to facial cleansers! It gets everything off without having to use a lot and does not irritate or sting my skin. I use it almost everyday.
Alesia R.
Tampa, FL
I use this every morning because it wakes me up and makes my face feel so fresh. It's a great starter to the day and i reccomend it for any skin type.
Heavin M.
Sherwood , OH
Great for a quick pick me up and clean feeling when rushing out the door to work. Never leaves my face feeling oily! And the orange scent is pleasant!
Juliany N.
Austin , TX
I have been using this product for 5 months with another one that I use at night, they work very well together and my skin it's always clean perfectly
Amee M.
Secaucus, NJ
The beads make my skin feel very refreshing and perfect to wake me up! My face has this minty feeling which makes me feel like my skin is extra clean!
Alexis H.
Renton, WA
I like this product, it wasn’t anything special but I did enjoy the bursting beads. I used this product when I wake up in the morning and it’s perfect
Glenis D.
It is refreshing, clean without drying, leaves a rich scent, for my oily skin is ideal, I use it morning and night and is one of my favorite I love it.
Valerie D.
Fostoria, OH
I love the smell of this face wash. My favorite brand to use. I buy the travel size whenever I go anywhere. When I use other brands my face breaks out.
Adriana A.
I really enjoy this product. When I wake up at 5 am I need a pick me up. The scrubbing beads and citrus smell refresh and wake me up for the day ahead.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?