BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Julia C.
Terre Haute, IN
This rubbed my face raw! It smells good, but it is not for sensitive skin. But other friends have told me it works well for them. But it is not for me.
Kayla R.
Latonia
Absolutely love this product love how it actually cleans your face and love how you can feel it actually working on your face to know it’s being clean.
Savannah H.
I use this everyday and it definitely wakes me up! I love the beads because it truly feels like a scrub and feels like it's really cleaning your skin.
member-97074b465
Kitchener. ON
Really wakes you up in the morning and makes your face feel really clean. I feel refreshed after using it and the beads really feel nice on your skin.
Shery M.
Love using this product, leaves a refreshing kinda feeling behind that just feels great! Plus it cleans my oily face, which is a great product to find!
ashley g.
San Leandro, CA
It kept my skin clear, and for a decent price! Loved using this as soon as I woke up, it made me feel like I was awake! Would definitely buy it again.
Brandi C.
Altoona, IA
I have been using this face wash every day for years. It has great exfoliation, smells wonderful, has a refreshing tingle, and completely affordable.
Daniela L.
I don't really like it ...it gave me allergies my skin looked like it got burnt ... it's inexpensive but I could pay a bit more for a good quality one
candyz L.
I have normal to oily skin. It does it's job. I use it every morning. Sometimes the little beads would remain in the sink so I have to wash the sink.
Deborah C.
Baltimore, MD
I love Clean and Clear Burst!! Clean and Clear leaves my face feeling clean, not oily and even wakes me up. I would highly recommend others to use it!!
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?