BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Kristiana T.
San Antonio, TX
Makes my skin feel tighter and fresh. Once I use it My pores feel clear and clean. Smells great and I have not broken out since I've started using it!
Matika B.
Flint, MI
I love this product it really does help me too wake up I let it sit on my face for a couple min. this product make my face feel really soft and fresh.
Molly A.
Walnut Cove, NC
Did great on my face first time trying but ended up drying out my face and didn't help my acne. but it work okay when using for small acne on my chest
Jessica B.
I like this every now and then but it is kind of really drying for my skin. I have to be sure to use a moisturizer after. It gets the job done though!
Carrissa W.
Rosholt, WI
It leaves my skin feeling fresh but tight. If i don't scrub all of the face wash off extremely hard multiple times it leaves my skin shiny and greasy:/
Kayti K.
Ive used this a couple times and it doesn't wake me up.. its a little strong and is drying. although i like there other products and use them everyday.
Kimberly W.
Greenville, NC
I love this stuff I have been using it for a couple of months. It does awake me and cleanses my skin at the same time and it is not too drying at all
Taylor C.
Morning burst is amazing, it leaves you feeling fresh and1 clean! It definitely wwill wake you up fist thing in the morning! I love the bursting beads!
Liz C.
Oxnard, CA
I love this cleanser! It is very mild exfoliating cleanser that can be used daily eith iut worry of over drying or over exfoliating. Smells soo good !
Selena G.
Sugar Land, Texas
It definitely made my skin softer, and it keeps my skin cleaner for longer periods of time. However, it doesn't appear to make acne go away any faster.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?