BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Emily R.
Bethel, CT
My go to on vacations or anytime I need a quick fix! I love this stuff! Definitely something I always keep handy when I'm out of my regular facecwash!
Amanda B.
Ronks, PA
I don't know if it really wakes me up, but it does make my face clean and refreshed! i would definitely recommend this product! it's the only one i use
Tricia J.
Urbana, IL
Clean and clear has been my go to face cleaners for over 20 years! I love it! My face always feels clean and the smell is a good wake up every morning!
Megan T.
La Crescenta, CA
I absolutely LOVE using this cleanser! It smells really good and it makes my face feel super soft after using it! And feeling very refreshed and clean!
Maranda V.
Sheboygan Fls, WI
When I was younger I used to use this. It's super refreshing and leaves your skin feeling clean. Deffinetly a good facial cleanser if your on a budget.
Felicia B.
It’s okay. I’ve used better products but this will do if your in a pinch. The scent is nice but can be overwhelming if you have issues with fragrances.
Rebecca N.
Fort Worth, TX
Every single morning I use this facial wash without fail! I love the little beads. It gives me that awake feeling even when I haven't had my coffee yet
megan m.
Phoenix, AZ
I have used this face wash for over 10 years. I tried to switch to other products but nothing ever did as good of a job and made my skin feel so fresh!
Liz F.
Morgantown, WV
This product cleans my skin, but i still had ache. i needed a stronger face wash or to use a cream with this wash for it to be effective with my skin.
Sofie T.
I live this cleanser so much! it wakes my skin up so much in the morning and smells great! it works for anytime if the year and never fails to impress!
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?