BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Abish C.
Harlingen , TX
This is amazing. Helps me feel refreshed and ready for the day. It was not at all pricey and you can almost find it at any grocery and drugstore.
Abbie H.
Anderson, SC
Love the way this cleanser leaves my skin feeling. The smell is amazing, and the beads in the cleanser do a great job of waking you up in the mornings.
Ashlie C.
Euless, TX
I love using this product in the morning as a pick me up especially in the southern months. It wakes up my skin as well as me before I start my day.
Jennifer K.
Sherman Oaks, CA
It works well. I'm not sure how good it is for skin, but it makes me feel clean . Honestly, I buy it because it's inexpensive and the pump works well.
Julia C.
Terre Haute, IN
This rubbed my face raw! It smells good, but it is not for sensitive skin. But other friends have told me it works well for them. But it is not for me.
Tricia J.
Urbana, IL
Clean and clear has been my go to face cleaners for over 20 years! I love it! My face always feels clean and the smell is a good wake up every morning!
Judith G.
Houston , TX
I love this cleanser. Really cleans skin and leaves it feeling fresh and awake!! Has a nice refreshing citrus scent and is very gentle to your face.
Emily R.
Bethel, CT
My go to on vacations or anytime I need a quick fix! I love this stuff! Definitely something I always keep handy when I'm out of my regular facecwash!
Caitlin D.
This product feels amazing in the morning! It's refreshing and smells wonderful. It is also a great scrub and really helps me wake up in the morning!
Kali S.
Vancouver, WA
I use this a lot but it does dry my skin out and i have very dry skin already so it kinda sucks but its better than a lot of other products I have used
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?