BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
laura j.
I bought this face wash about two weeks ago and have used it every day since. It has a nice scent and does a great job cleaning my face in the morning.
Nicole S.
As a mom of 3 boys I need all the waking up help I can get. This product is a great face wash to get going. It smells amazing and leaves my face glowing
Amala S.
Rowlett, TX
This is a really great surface cleanser that refreshes my face, right before makeup. I also really love that it has the pump feature instead of a tube.
Justin M.
New Ulm, MN
Another Clean & Clear product that keeps my skin from getting too oily and my pores from clogging! I love how clean my skin feels after using this stuff!
Rebecca D.
At first, I enjoyed this face wash but it dries my skin out completely. I'm not a fan of this and I have oily skin. I don't see a difference in my skin.
Mayra R.
Edison
I would not use this again because it made my skin super dry and I feel like I broke out a lot more and it was a first time thing I will not use it again
Lyn H.
Boston, MA
Smell is nice,and it did a good job cleaning my skin but the product strips away a lot of moisture from your skin so be prepared to moisturize afterwards
Jessica C.
Graniteville, SC
Wake up feeling tired? Try this! It wakes your face right up. And it leaves it feeling refreshed and clean without taking a lot of time. Smells good too
Dimple C.
San diego , CA
This product made my face burn!!! I definitely would NOT recommend it to anyone! It does not wake you up in the morning and leaves your skin irritated!
Sonia R.
Auburn, GA
Like to keep this in my shower for the morning. Does have a nice scent to it. I have combo skin so it doesn't make my face feel stripped after using it.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?