BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Destiny C.
Albertville, AL
This stuff makes your face feel super good! It gets all the dirt and make up out whenever you forget to wash your face at night. It smells wonderful also
Bree G.
Tallahassee
I use this every morning and every night! I love this product so much. I bought it from Walmart, it’s also available at CVS Publix Walgreens and Kroger.
Mariam B.
DEFINITELY WAKES YOU UP! This face wash works so wonders in the mornings! It's refreshing and energize your face in the morning leaving you fully awake.
Nicole S.
As a mom of 3 boys I need all the waking up help I can get. This product is a great face wash to get going. It smells amazing and leaves my face glowing
Emily C.
Tulsa, OK
I love the refreshing feeling I get when I use this, it makes me feel bright & awake. Good in the summer, but has me feeling crusty & dry in the winter.
Jenni E.
Napoleon, OH
This is by far the best smelling face wash I have ever used. It really wakes your skin up in the morning and gives you a clean canvas to start your day.
Casey V.
princeton, WV
I love this facial cleanser! It has an awesome scent and applies and lathers very well. It's easy to rinse off and leaves my skin feeling soft and clean!
Erica S.
Olney, MD
Makes my skin feel, look and smell great! Product has beads in it for an extra deep clean feel. Doesn't dry out your skin and is great on sensitive skin.
Ashley F.
Rio Rancho, NM
Great scent and gentle face cleansing. This can be used twice daily, but if you are looking for a product to fight acne, this isn't quite strong enough.
Melanie G.
Cochranville, PA
I love this, even with the little beads in it. It helps wake me up in the morning and is definitely effective! I buy it often with the night calming one.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?