BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Stacy L.
Stockbridge
This is a must have for me. I have been using morning burst since it came out. It is the first thing I use in the morning to get woken up and refreshed.
Melanie G.
Cochranville, PA
I love this, even with the little beads in it. It helps wake me up in the morning and is definitely effective! I buy it often with the night calming one.
Crystal R.
My teenagers usebthis daily. Keeps their face free of oils snd breakouts. Non drying out of the skin. Leaves skin feeling clean and fresh after each use.
Jenni E.
Napoleon, OH
This is by far the best smelling face wash I have ever used. It really wakes your skin up in the morning and gives you a clean canvas to start your day.
Julie M.
Fort Worth, TX
I liked it the brand is one of my favorites but not sure how I feel about it but smells good to me and I like the fresh feeling to the face it gives you
Cristal P.
Los Angeles, CA
Love  the clean sensation this product leaves on my face. It is very refreshing and smells amazing. It is not harsh on my skin, would recommend to others.
Alyssa D.
Garyville
This product is a great product. It really helped to clear my skin. It was very general on my skin. I also use a exfoliator with this product.
sonia g.
Palmdale, Ca
If u have oily skin i highly recommand this product. Its worked for me since i have oily skin. I use it 2times a day and it leaves my skin beautifully !
Patricia S.
Picayune , MS
I love this face cleaner. It leaves my face feeling rejuvenated and awake. I have oily skin and acne problems and this product helps mainly with the oil.
Krista C.
This facial cleanser wakes you up and cleans nicely on your face. Some of the clean & clear products are a bit expensive but they are fantastic products.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?