BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
laura j.
I bought this face wash about two weeks ago and have used it every day since. It has a nice scent and does a great job cleaning my face in the morning.
Jenni E.
Napoleon, OH
This is by far the best smelling face wash I have ever used. It really wakes your skin up in the morning and gives you a clean canvas to start your day.
Diantha G.
Las Vegas, NV
This products works okay. It doesn't deep clean skin. It feels like a quick surface cleaner.For a deeper clean buy the more intense clear skin products.
Krista C.
This facial cleanser wakes you up and cleans nicely on your face. Some of the clean & clear products are a bit expensive but they are fantastic products.
Lisa R.
This isn't my go-to cleanser anymore, but it used to be. It leaves you feeling fresh and actually leaves a little glow to your skin. And it smells great!
Victoria P.
Edgewater, FL
I get very oily skin and this really helps reduce the excess oil. It keeps my skin clear and acne free. My blackheads are reduce and eventually go away.
Kimberly R.
Providence, RI
Ok so i have used this product for a month now and it has made my skin very dry even with lotion not a good product at least for me i wouldn't recommend it
Tahsin A.
I bought this product for my younger sister and she loves it. She has sensitive skin and almost every face-wash make her breakout, but this one didn't.
Gayla W.
Georgetown, KY
I love the scent of this! It leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed, but not scrubbed to death. I use it for my daily skin care regimen. I love it!
Heather G.
Wellsville, NY
My skin feels really nice after using this and my eyes feel more awake. It does a nice job cleaning over all, but it’s not something I actively look for.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?