BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Evelin B.
Drexel Hill, PA
It works really well on my oily skin, I like the texture and smell. It last a long time, since just a little bit of it is needed to well wash your face.
Heather G.
Wellsville, NY
My skin feels really nice after using this and my eyes feel more awake. It does a nice job cleaning over all, but it’s not something I actively look for.
Diantha G.
Las Vegas, NV
This products works okay. It doesn't deep clean skin. It feels like a quick surface cleaner.For a deeper clean buy the more intense clear skin products.
Erica S.
Olney, MD
Makes my skin feel, look and smell great! Product has beads in it for an extra deep clean feel. Doesn't dry out your skin and is great on sensitive skin.
Amala S.
Rowlett, TX
This is a really great surface cleanser that refreshes my face, right before makeup. I also really love that it has the pump feature instead of a tube.
Charlie F.
Altamonte Spg, FL
This face wash smaller so juicy and fresh which I relly enjoy. It is great in the morning to wash you might sleep gunk off and get it clean for the day.
Lisa R.
This isn't my go-to cleanser anymore, but it used to be. It leaves you feeling fresh and actually leaves a little glow to your skin. And it smells great!
Cristal P.
Los Angeles, CA
Love  the clean sensation this product leaves on my face. It is very refreshing and smells amazing. It is not harsh on my skin, would recommend to others.
Gayla W.
Georgetown, KY
I love the scent of this! It leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed, but not scrubbed to death. I use it for my daily skin care regimen. I love it!
Melanie G.
Cochranville, PA
I love this, even with the little beads in it. It helps wake me up in the morning and is definitely effective! I buy it often with the night calming one.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?