BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Nikki I.
Love this face wash! I use it every morning because it wakes up my face so fast! I love the beads that are mixed in, they make my face feel extra clean.
Bree G.
Tallahassee
I use this every morning and every night! I love this product so much. I bought it from Walmart, it’s also available at CVS Publix Walgreens and Kroger.
Becca D.
Ruston, LA
I enjoy using this cleanser! It didn't seem to help much when I had a big acne flare up, but it's perfect for day to day face wash to maintain clearness.
Sonia R.
Auburn, GA
Like to keep this in my shower for the morning. Does have a nice scent to it. I have combo skin so it doesn't make my face feel stripped after using it.
Tierra R.
MORGANTOWN, WV
I love that these products are oil free. It helps my skin so much. This cleanser leaves my face feeling clean and refreshed and ready to take in the day.
Justin M.
New Ulm, MN
Another Clean & Clear product that keeps my skin from getting too oily and my pores from clogging! I love how clean my skin feels after using this stuff!
🦌
This makes my face feel nice but it doesn’t do much for my acne problem, i definitely would recommend only if you don’t have acne you want to get rid of
Nicole S.
As a mom of 3 boys I need all the waking up help I can get. This product is a great face wash to get going. It smells amazing and leaves my face glowing
Sakina N.
Sugar Land, TX
This product was really nice, it washes your face well and wakes you up. But if you are looking for a product to clear acne and blackheads, this isn't it.
Elisa S.
I use this as my in between acne treatment when I feel like I am going to break out. It is very light smells great & doesn't seem to make the acne worse.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?