BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Kat M.
This product used to be my bread and butter. But for some reason now, it breaks me out really badly. It does it's job, but it's not worth the breakouts.
Sidney F.
Dumfries, VA
This is a great, affordable product. Great to use in the shower, or before getting ready for the day. Didn't aggravate my skin like other products have!
Heather E.
I love this product. Makes my skin feel clean, smooth, and fresh. I have combo oily and dry skin and this is a prpducy that doesn't irritate either type.
Lilli L.
Kingsport, TN
I absolutely love this product! Smells great and really works!! One of my favorite wake up routines!! Always leaves my face feeling clean and refreshed!!
Abigail C.
South St Paul, MN
Scent is great! I keep it in my shower, and it works well, and as aromatherapy. The fragrance is very energizing and I love to use it to help me wake up!
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
So refreshing and I love the exfoliating beads in it.Every morning this cleanser is my daily Routine and once I run out of it already have to buy new one
Dalaney B.
Hemet, CA
The fact that these beads do not dissolve and often end up in our water systems is why I stopped using it. it was an ok face wash but I have used better
Michele W.
Atlanta, GA
This is a great face wash to use morning or night. I love the fresh scent and the beads help to exfoliate my skin in a gentle way. The boy loves it too.
Kaylee E.
Topeka, KS
I use this face cleaner in the shower. Great for feeling refreshed. I prefer face cleaners that are the pads that you can wipe off of your face instead.
Elisa S.
I use this as my in between acne treatment when I feel like I am going to break out. It is very light smells great & doesn't seem to make the acne worse.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?