BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Sarah E.
Doesn't dry my skin out, which is a plus. I have oily and dry skin on my face, plus sensitive skin, and this product works wonders for all of those issues.
Ryli B.
New Albany, OH
LOVE this product. It's a great refresher in the morning & it doesn't leave your face feeling oily. I highly recommend this product for various skin types.
Jully F.
Ossining, NY
It's simple and easy to use, it's perfect for clean and take care your face in the morning or at night you feel clean and it take care your skin about acme
Camiron A.
Fenton, MI
I like this product it makes my skin feel really clean although, I could never tell a difference in my skins overall appearance which is kind of a downer.
Jill B.
Montgomery, PA
I love Clean & Clear Morning burst facial cleanser! This product gets a deep clean without drying out my skin. My face feels so refreshed after every use!
kristen H.
Pensacola, FL
Just like every other review said not enough beads! It does clean your face pretty well though. Also, my skin got use to it so it stopped working for me.
Navid A.
Los Angeles , CA
I love that it helps you wake up in the morning. The thing I don't like it's the beads it contains. Those are hard to get off your face and even your sink.
Jennifer M.
LOS ANGELES, CA
This is a great cleanser, gentle on the skin takes off all my makeup. Leaves my skin very soft and refresh. The beads aren't to harsh on the skin either.
Samantha F.
I love this stuff it smells so good. Makes my face soft and clean when I use it. Definitely had my skin clear. I also felt that it removed past acne scars.
emily d.
Lake City, FL
Ive been using morning burst for over 4 years! and it has never done me wrong! I love how fresh and clean I feel after washing. Def on my must have list!!!
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?