BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Jully F.
Ossining, NY
It's simple and easy to use, it's perfect for clean and take care your face in the morning or at night you feel clean and it take care your skin about acme
Sage S.
Beverly Hills, CA
Every morning i use this product if I'm feeling sleepy and before i put my makeup on because when i wake up my skin is oily, i absolutely love this product!
Amy D.
I love the smell and it cleared up my face in less then two weeks and didn't break the bank. I would recommend this product to anybody that has oily skin.
Candi M.
Orange Park, FL
This face wash as to be one of the best daily face washes. I love the smell of it, its very refreshing and the feel of my face after I wash it is awesome!
Navid A.
Los Angeles , CA
I love that it helps you wake up in the morning. The thing I don't like it's the beads it contains. Those are hard to get off your face and even your sink.
Emily W.
On the days when I drag myself out of bed and go in the shower, I love using the Morning Burst Facial. It has a nice citrus scent and helps me to wake up.
Jill B.
Montgomery, PA
I love Clean & Clear Morning burst facial cleanser! This product gets a deep clean without drying out my skin. My face feels so refreshed after every use!
Amanda-Lynn M.
This is a great cleanser for normal, oily, and combination skin tones. It's light and fresh formula help sweep away impurities and the scent is uplifting!
Belinda W.
Omaha, NE
This is my favorite face wash. I have used it since I was 16. This is the only face wash that I will ever use. Will go get more because I am almost out. T
Brianna C.
Ft Wainwright, AK
I love this! It's so nice. I use it first thing in the morning and I love how it smells, how it makes my skin feel, and it even leaves me with a nice glow.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?