BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Shelly E.
I've been using this facial cleanser for years. It leaves my face feeling fresh. It works really well with my sensitive skin. Plus, it's reasonably priced!
Sindy M.
Great facial cleanser! I use this every morning and it works like magic. I feel my face so smooth and fresh. It smells amazing and it’s for a great price.
Anna C.
Springfield, IL
I use this every time I shower. I have oily skin and when I use it the oil is gone and I feel fresh. You need a moisturizer after but it cleans amazingly.
marisol r.
Hammond, IN
I bought this for my daughter. She hasn't gone back to her previous facial cleansers since. It does the job and keeps her face nice , clean and refeeshed.
Jessica R.
Port Lavaca, TX
Good product, however I have dry skin and I feel it dried out my skin a bit more than other cleansers. Would be good if you have oily skin. Love the smell.
Suzette V.
Orlando, FL
honestly I use it only as a face wash not really for skin purposes. however it has a great feel to it love the minty feeling all over your face is amazing
Caitlin H.
Laurel, MS
It's been one of those cult favorite products since its launch- being one of the few that I actually liked and continue to use even years later! LOVE it!!
Kayla C.
New Park, PA
I love the little beads, I definitely feel like when I use this product it is really helping my skin and waking me up in the morning. Plus it smells great!
sharon P.
Good drugstore face wash. Its a gel to creamy wash. Smells great like citrus. Leaves my skin feeling a little tight. But over all good drugstore face wash.
Michel L.
Doral, FL
I use this on a daily basis morning and night and it helps so much I rarely get any blemishes this keeps my face so refreshed, clean, oil free, and clear
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?