BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Courtney C.
Vallejo, CA
Used this every morning for about 3 months straight and loved the way it made my skin feel. My skin felt refreshed and rejuvenated after each use. Love it!
Lillian L.
I used this soap everyday for a few years. I have very oily skin, and it helped a lot with that. I guess if you have acne it will help clear out the skin.
Kayla S.
Monett, MO
Love how fresh it feels once on the skin! It does it's job to wake You up, while also making your skin feel smooth. Not oily, which is the best part to me.
marisol r.
Hammond, IN
I bought this for my daughter. She hasn't gone back to her previous facial cleansers since. It does the job and keeps her face nice , clean and refeeshed.
Monica Monette M.
Los angeles
This is the best product for my skin during summer, I have combination skin which is especially oily in the summer and this really helps with the oiliness.
Amanda-Lynn M.
This is a great cleanser for normal, oily, and combination skin tones. It's light and fresh formula help sweep away impurities and the scent is uplifting!
Alex G.
Orange County
I have been using this for at least 4 years and I have tried multiple different face washes and always come back! Can’t go wrong with this facial cleanser.
Sindy M.
Great facial cleanser! I use this every morning and it works like magic. I feel my face so smooth and fresh. It smells amazing and it’s for a great price.
Ashley T.
Dayton, TX
What a great product to help you wake up in the morning and get your face clean! This product got my face clean without drying it out! Smells amazing too!
Dezirae A.
Glendale, AZ
This is pretty good. It cleans your face and gives you that refresh feeling on your skin. I have gone to all natural products so I no longer use this one.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?