BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
I totally love this product! It smells amazing and it truly livens your senses in the morning. It makes my skin feel clean and fresh! The small beads inside are nice to.
michaela m.
Springfield, MA
I use this every morning ! It is a great facial wash to clean pores, reduce oil, and start the day off! I don't know what I would do without this! a truly great thing.
Christina B.
Lumberton, NC
Didn't notice any difference from my normal facial cleanser. I also broke out in pimples (I have sensitive dry skin, so maybe it's just me.). It does smell good though!
Maya W.
Green Bay, WI
This product overall is great.It really does make you feel more awake and refreshed with the delicious citrus sent. While at the same time giving you clean smooth skin.
Kimberly T.
Pompano Beach, FL
I used this product a couple of times. Although it smelled good and woke me up in the morning, it did make my face oily-which is the opposite of what i wanted it to do
Pangkou V.
Anchorage, AK
I loved this product... It really does make you feel more awake especiallly if your like me who wakes up at 6 in the morning. Really works and clears up any oily face.
Jenny V.
I sincerely recommend this to those with acne and is looking forward to a bright fresh start. It truly does wake me up and leaving my skin smooth. :D A great product.
Amanda R.
Plainville, CT
This will really wake you up in the morning. It will leave you refreshed and feeling great. The smell is enjoyable and I noticed how my pores were not as noticeable.
Samantha T.
I use this product daily It works extremely well when i use this product my skin it all ways feels fresh and clean i love it i would defiantly recommend buying it
Samantha D.
Oneida, NY
I have normal skin and this product is the perfect burst of energy I need. I've used other products from Clean and Clear, and they were okay, but this really worked
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?