BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Alexis D.
Belleville, IL
I absolutely love clean and clear morning burst face wash! It helps refresh my face in the morning so my face doesn’t look dull. 10/10 would recommend
Thayris C.
Carlstadt, NJ
My favorite cleanser to use! I love the smell and the feeling of washing with this, I literally use it every night. The after cooling feeling is my favorite.
Rachel M.
Abilene, TX
I love this face wash! It works well with my skin and doesn't dry me out. It is perfect for morning as it really does have this "waking up" sensation to it.
Sarah Kate G.
Clinton, MS
I loved how refreshed my face felt! It removed the oil without making my face feel parched. Not to mention, it was a great way to wake up before the coffee!
Megan B.
This is a great face wash and really helped clear up my acne. I use it in the mornings (of course) and it really does wake you up and made me feel refreshed!
Michele M.
Pearl City, HI
I like clean and clear without the beads. I seem to be sensitive to the beads and have ache after using it. The cleanser cleans well as their other products
Brittany C.
Cedar Hill, TX
My first facial cleanser i ever used. You can actually feel the little beads burst. It gives you face a refreshing feel too it, which is good in the morning
Alyssa G.
If you want to feel refreshed and rejuvenated this is the face wash for you. Cleans skin and leaves your skin feeling fresh and tingly from the burst beads.
Jess S.
Clifton
A little goes a long way, my skin feels fresh and clean after every use great for the shower or right on top of a vanity. Leaves skin feeling clean and cool.
mariiana 💄.
Channelview
Love the citrus scent in the morning! This really wakes my skin up, although i wish it didn't have the beads because for everyday use, it can be a bit much.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?