BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Shelcey M.
One of the cleansers that i've purchased that leave my face actuallu feeling fresh and clean. Loved it [product:clean-&-clear-morning-burst-facial-cleanser]
Rachel M.
Abilene, TX
I love this face wash! It works well with my skin and doesn't dry me out. It is perfect for morning as it really does have this "waking up" sensation to it.
Rachel C.
Austin, TX
I use this daily, but i wish it had more of a exfoliation to it. I like the smell, it doesn't burn but sometimes it feels like its not really doing anything
Jay M.
Greenville
I think this product does a pretty good job of cleaning your skin, but it does dry out my skin a good bit, which isn't the worst but is obviously not ideal.
Erika G.
I liked this product the first time I used it. The bursting beads actually make you wake up. Your face feels so clean n refreshed once used. Really like it!
Jess S.
Clifton
A little goes a long way, my skin feels fresh and clean after every use great for the shower or right on top of a vanity. Leaves skin feeling clean and cool.
Rebekah L.
Farmington, NH
I always love using this product when I wake up in the morning. I've been using this product for a while and I like the nice clean feeling it gives my skin.
Juliana R.
Ontario, CA
I love this face wash i try so many all the time and this has been the only one that is safe enough for sensitive skin, but tough enough to clean very well.
raven b.
Needles, CA
This morning cleanser actually wakes me all the way up by the refreshing and tingling feeling on my face when I rub the product onto my face in the morning.
Brittany C.
Cedar Hill, TX
My first facial cleanser i ever used. You can actually feel the little beads burst. It gives you face a refreshing feel too it, which is good in the morning
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?