BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Alexis D.
Belleville, IL
I absolutely love clean and clear morning burst face wash! It helps refresh my face in the morning so my face doesn’t look dull. 10/10 would recommend
Shelcey M.
One of the cleansers that i've purchased that leave my face actuallu feeling fresh and clean. Loved it [product:clean-&-clear-morning-burst-facial-cleanser]
Megan B.
This is a great face wash and really helped clear up my acne. I use it in the mornings (of course) and it really does wake you up and made me feel refreshed!
Erika G.
I liked this product the first time I used it. The bursting beads actually make you wake up. Your face feels so clean n refreshed once used. Really like it!
Jess S.
Clifton
A little goes a long way, my skin feels fresh and clean after every use great for the shower or right on top of a vanity. Leaves skin feeling clean and cool.
Natalia M.
This is my favorite cleanser! It wakes me up in the mornings and freshens me up! And if I need to wake up in the night to stay up to study its always there!
Rachel M.
Abilene, TX
I love this face wash! It works well with my skin and doesn't dry me out. It is perfect for morning as it really does have this "waking up" sensation to it.
Jennifer S.
Warwick, RI
I like this facial cleanser but I'm not so sure it prevented acne. I still get breaks outs when using it. It does make my face feel fresh afterwards though.
Ashley G.
Berea, KY
I love using the Clean & Clear Morning Burst! It invigorates and refreshes your face in a matter of minutes and leaves your skin feeling so fresh and clean.
Brittany T.
Fordsville, KY
One of my favorite cleansers. It smells so awesome. I could bathe in it. Doesn’t leave a residue and rinses so easily. It takes off all my makeup so easily.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?