BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Shayla B.
COLUMBUS
I think this cleanser does exactly what the advertisements say it does; it cleans, it wakes you up, and it smells good. It keeps my face clean enough to prevent dirt and sweat breakouts.
Sam l.
Chino, CA
I personally use proactive now but back in 7th-9th grade this worked Amazing! it refreshes your face and makes your pores feel nice and cleaned out. and gets everything off of your face.
Brittany H.
Tallahassee, FL
I probably buy and use this face wash the most. I really don't feel like it helps me wake up any more than any other face wash but it has a good price and feels clean with a good smell.
Rita M.
Leaves your face feeling fresh after each use, especially with the "cooling" feeling it leaves. It doesn't leave your face feeling dry after using it, and it has a great scent as well.
Caitlin C.
Gilbert, AZ
During a recent trip for a wedding I forgot face wash and found this in the travel section. I love it! It is very refreshing and keeps my skin feeling clean, but not stripped of moisture.
Victoria P.
I love this product, I use it every morning and it leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed. I didn't use it for one day and you could tell the difference it made
blair h.
I love this cleanser! I've been using it for the past 3 years and it has been awesome! It really energizes you and wakes you up. It smells amazing and takes your makeup off in one swipe!
Lara C.
Arlington, VA
I have tried this one because of my husband. He came home with it and I decided to try it. First of all the scent is great! And it made my face feel clean and less oily.
I recommend it.
Jami N.
Ridgeland, SC
Great product! Doesn't #dry your skin. It's very #cleansing and you can definitely feel the product working on your skin. I loved this product! I need more! Hehe
Kimberly S.
La Puente
Amazing product to use in the morning always wakes my skin up and makes It feel really nice and smooth. Also makes my face feel cool and refreshed. Would totally recommend this product!
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?