BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Dana W.
Somerville, MA
My boyfriend loves this product because of the microbeads and the fresh feeling after washing his face. I can't use it though - it doesn't help clear my skin.
Vanessa R.
Gresham, OR
I really like the scent! It helps to give you a little pick me up when you first wake up in the morning. It cleans great...just leaves your skin a little dry.
Katelynn P.
Poteau, OK
I would not say that this product takes care of all my acne but overall this is an amazing product and does it's job. And the best part is it isn't expensive!
Manjot P.
This face wash gives you a lot of energy in the morning and wakes you up! It leaves my my skin feeling fresh and clean without having to use multiple products.
jane k.
Fleming
I love the way this smells. My whole family uses this. Really helps clean all the impurities off of our skin. Leaving a nice glow plus it's very invigorating.
Seneca F.
Yuma, AZ
This is perfect!! I use this every morning and it really wakes you up!! I love this product!! I have oily skin and this really helps keep me oil free all day.
Oh M.
Franklinville
First thing I adored the smell it was awesome. Second I loved how easy it was to wash my face off when I was done and finally I loved how it made my skin feel
Kelly S.
Dover, NH
I like how you can feel the coolness when the bubbles burst but if I'm being honest my face feels dry after I use it ivdef have to use extra moisturizer after
Gina R.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this cleanser, the citrus smell really wakes up my skin in the morning, and it actually cleans my face, removes makeup. Overall love, have repurchased!
Alissa P.
parma
Purchased at: Walmart
It really works it has little beads and it cleans up my skin but when I used it the first time it started to burn my face but it was fine the rest of the time.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?