BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Tori B.
Perry, UT
I use this as my daily face wash and I love it. I love the little beads that pop open! After I rinse my face I can feel like tingles still for awhile after. 😊
Amber W.
Before I had to start using Proactiv for my unruly skin, this was my go-to face wash; it smells wonderful and always left my face feeling clean and refreshed!
Kylah F.
This product did help me wake up in the morning, but my face didn't feel that clean, it may just be my skin type, because other cleansers usually tingle for me
Kayla B.
Grand ville, MI
It can dry my skin out but thats what moisturizer is for right? The smell is amazing and definitely wakes you up in the morning. Great for shower use as well.
Manjot P.
This face wash gives you a lot of energy in the morning and wakes you up! It leaves my my skin feeling fresh and clean without having to use multiple products.
LaToya D.
Lynchburg, VA
Mixing this with the night time one really dryed my skin out. Even tho it was still shiny around my nose & forehead my cheeks & around my mouth became very dry
Kelly S.
Dover, NH
I like how you can feel the coolness when the bubbles burst but if I'm being honest my face feels dry after I use it ivdef have to use extra moisturizer after
Jennifer K.
Cordova, SC
Morning burst delivered exactly what it promised, a burst of fresh fragrance to help you wake up in the morning. It didn't really do much to help my break outs.
Melissa A.
I actually really don't like this. Perhaps my skin is too sensitive but it makes my skin sting when I use this. Nice smell and it definitely woke me up though.
Xiomara S.
Phoenix, AZ
Great to help wake up in the morning. But for my skin type it was too drying. I do have sensitive skin and dry patches. I do need more of a oil base cleanser.
Tara M.
Sandy, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How would you rate this product compared to other clean and clear products?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?
Elizabeth B.
Cincinnati, OH
Do the beads in this product get under your skin? (I've had this problem with other scrubs)
Jennifer D.
Rockford , IL
Do you use coupons and sales to buy this product? Whats the best you've paid for it?
Sarah H.
Carmel, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I read you aren't supposed to wash your face in the morning with anything but water. Has anyone else heard of this? Was wondering if this stuff is really worth buying for $7! Seems a little pricey? Do you like it? Why or why not?