BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Amanda M.
Chula Vista , CA
I really like the way it really helps you wake up. The smell and clean feeling helps get your day going. It’s inexpensive and very easy to find.
Valerie G.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I used this for a while and it’s a great cleanser. And yes, it wakes you up! What I liked the most is that works as a gentle exfoliator too.
Heather F.
Schuylkill Haven
I use this product every morning to wake me up and nothing else quite does the trick! I actually use it twice a day because I have oily skin and it helps to dry it up, but in the same respect it doesn't leave my skin completely dried out! I highly recommend!
Michelle M.
I love the smell and how fresh I feel after using this cleanser. Plus, t has exfoliating beads in it, which helps unclog my pores
angela o.
this face wash is amazing. i use this every single morning for the past couple of months. it makes me feel awake and more refreshed. it's very effective and gentle. the first time i bought this i was in love. i would buy this again! i recommend!
Destiney E.
Wichita Falls, TX
So in love with this cleanser! I use it every morning. Keeps my face feeling smooth and it wakes your skin up and the little beads in it feels so great on your skin. I highly recommend this to everybody. I love all of clean & clear products!
Evangelina l.
San Antonio
Works very great for me and my husband so I guess it's good for men just as much as women I would really recommend
Taylor K.
Conroe, TX
I use this every morning. I like how it wakes me up and also cleanses my skin and leaves it feeling super soft.
Alyssa J.
Scottdale, PA
Overall a good product. Not good if you wash your face at night though. Will leave you wide awake and refreshed
Tanya B.
Hebron, IN
It Left my face feeling clean and refreshed. Didn't dry out my skin like most other soaps have in the past.
saydi d.
Moreno Valley, CA
Does this product make your skin dry and is it great for sensitive skin ?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Wad this your first ever face wash? Cause it was mine & it seems like everyone I know says that too! Random question but yeah;)
QuinysE E.
Bronx, NY
Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?
Sequoyah T.
Does it leave your skin oily or dry?
Elizabeth B.
Cincinnati, OH
Do the beads in this product get under your skin? (I've had this problem with other scrubs)