BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
sarah k.
Dunedin, FL
Smells so good. Smells like morning. Very citrusy. The beads you feel scrubbing and truly gets out all of the dirt and brightens my skin for my morning routine
Alicia L.
Whitewater, CO
I love the Morning Burst face wash, it's one of my favorites by far. It really does help you to wake up with a nice slightly tingly feeling that gets you going.
Rolanda C.
Los Angeles, CA
To start my day off right I use this face wash. It cleans all my pores and energizes me. I also use it at night right before I go to bed for that fresh feeling.
Kelly J.
Cleaned my face very well and left it feeling soft and smooth. The smell is not bad either! Definitely helped with getting rid of breakouts and preventing them.
Cera D.
Ypsilanti, MI
Always have used this! I love the feeling when you wash it all off. Very scent friendly, nice to use before bed and in the morning. makes your face feel smooth.
Alexis B.
Williamsburg, VA
I love the way the stuff smells, but it tended to leave my skin dry. I have used other clean and clear products with the same result, so it may just be my skin.
Sherry N.
Ypsilanti Township
Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facial Cleanser I actually really like this stuff. It's pretty great way for everyday
I do recommend this to guys and girls.
Emmy S.
Arcata, CA
I have really oily skin and this is awesome because it takes away the grease and leaves my skin feeling smooth and clean. I even use it at night in the shower!
Kesaia P.
Indianapolis, IN
Love it! I’ve been using this cleanser Selina’s my teenage days and it always helps to keep my face and skin clean and clear, as promised without over-drying it
Liz R.
Bristow, VA
I loved this.  When I used it in the morning I actually felt more awake after using this!  It made my pores look a little bit smaller and my skin looked smoother.
Allyssa P.
New bedford, MA
Does this product really work? I have been wanting to try it but I feel like the commercial makes out to be a lot more then what it really is. Opinions ?
Natalie S.
Does this burn your face or skin when you put it on? or does it burn your eyes?
Crysta M.
Diamond Springs, CA
Do you girls/boys wash your face with this only in the morning? If not, what do u use at night time?
Jayme B.
Danville, PA
Does this product really make you feel more awake in the morning??
Angelica B.
Am I the only one that loves the smell of this stuff?