BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Katelynn P.
Poteau, OK
I would not say that this product takes care of all my acne but overall this is an amazing product and does it's job. And the best part is it isn't expensive!
Marina H.
Marietta, GA
This product is one of my Staples I use a lot I have very sensitive skin and eczema and this works perfect on me I have no irritation or any problems with it.
Dana W.
Somerville, MA
My boyfriend loves this product because of the microbeads and the fresh feeling after washing his face. I can't use it though - it doesn't help clear my skin.
Krystin M.
Love the smell and very nicely priced. Also, the bursting beads definitely help wake me up. Great for mornings where I need some help shaking the sluggishness.
Melissa H.
Palatine, IL
I'm really not a great fan of this product. It IS good for the price, and it does smell good. But I don't know how using this did anything to improve my skin.
Andrea N.
Columbus, OH
Love the way this clean and clear facial cleanser smells and leaves my face feeling fresh and clean . The only problem is I don't think it really helps my acne
Evelyn A.
Kenosha, Wi
I can't say it got rid or breakouts or anything but it does wake you up in the mornings. It has a nice smell and the beads feel really great against your skin
Jhanna M.
Marysville, OH
This product I use every morning and I can say that my skin has been removed the shine, I also use the night and equally I get fewer shins and I have less oil
Karen J.
Tallahassee, FL, FL
Love this product! Provides a wonderful fresh face feeling without having to use a huge amount of product! Not overly fragrant, just a pleasant light smell.
Paige S.
Now I rarely use this but I like it . The only issue is I hate the little bids inside I hate that feeling on my face . But for most part it gets the job done .
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?