BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Tori G.
Used this during but and was super nice! Always felt like I was getting the hours of sweat off my face and body! The smell isn't the greatest but still use it!
Jacqueline B.
I does help you wake with the awful smell and it does get you clean but I've had a bottle for over a year and it's still only half full because of the smell1!
Yaritza F.
Bayamon, Puerto Rico
Es mi jabón favorito lo uso de dia y de noche, luego de d quitarme mi maquillaje. Me deja el rostro limpio sin aceites pero no lo reseca y no irrita mis ojos.
Jackee P.
Ijamsville, MD
The morning burst smells amazing and it definitely wakes me up in the mornings. I'm not a morning person and its so refreshing I feel a lot better afterwards.
Tori B.
Perry, UT
I use this as my daily face wash and I love it. I love the little beads that pop open! After I rinse my face I can feel like tingles still for awhile after. 😊
Angela A.
Aurora, CO
This morning burst facial cleaner is not like any others that i have used. I was surprised how well my skin took to it. I like this and use if every morning.
Kelly S.
Dover, NH
I like how you can feel the coolness when the bubbles burst but if I'm being honest my face feels dry after I use it ivdef have to use extra moisturizer after
Dana W.
Somerville, MA
My boyfriend loves this product because of the microbeads and the fresh feeling after washing his face. I can't use it though - it doesn't help clear my skin.
Quinsha J.
This product is okay. I have used it many of times. This product doesn't really work for me. I have seen it work for other people, but everyone is different.
amanda g.
Littleton, CO
I love this cleanser. Its easy to use in the shower and leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh. It has a great scent and helps you wake up in the mornings.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?