BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Tabitha Z.
Lockport
I have combination skin. I have been using this product for a very long time and wouldn't use anything else. You get that cool, fresh clean feeling after use.
Dana W.
Somerville, MA
My boyfriend loves this product because of the microbeads and the fresh feeling after washing his face. I can't use it though - it doesn't help clear my skin.
Melissa A.
I actually really don't like this. Perhaps my skin is too sensitive but it makes my skin sting when I use this. Nice smell and it definitely woke me up though.
Taylor G.
Rensselaer, NY
I'm in love with this product! It smells fantastic and leaves my skin soft and smooth. I love the feeling of the exfoliation and its not to rough on my skin.
Syeda G.
Reisterstown, MD
I love love love this product because this is kind of a classic cleanser, it’s a great morning cleanser. And it’s a really great price. It’s really effective.
Jocelyn G.
I love this product! I always use this in the morning.
It doesn't only clean your face but it wakes you up and cleans your pore! I recommend this to EVERYONE.
Seneca F.
Yuma, AZ
This is perfect!! I use this every morning and it really wakes you up!! I love this product!! I have oily skin and this really helps keep me oil free all day.
Grace M.
This really dried out my skin! It made me feel dehydrated-clean, not refreshed-clean, and I was aiming toward the latter in purchasing this product. Oh well :(
Lesly V.
Shafter
Use this product very morning! It is so great! It makes my face feel so refreshed and clean. I defiantly recommended it to everyone. It is not pricey at all .
Geneva M.
Alpharetta, GA
I use Clean & Clear Morning Burst and it does wonders for my skin. I have combination skin so it doesn't dry it out nor provide excess oil/residue on my skin.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?