BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
lesly c.
Every morning I start my day off with this amazing cleanser. It washed away all the oil and dirt build up. It makes your skin feel so clean and soft. I love it.
Valerie G.
Akron, OH
I use this every morning and occasionally in the evening to remove my makeup with. My face does feel refreshed and clean afterwards. I like the smell as well.
Morgan S.
Mesa,AZ
I absolutely love this face wash. My bestfriend introduced it to me and ever since than I have loved it. It's very refreshing especially with that citrus smell.
Jennifer L.
I have the blue kind, and it makes you feel so refreshed and awake. however I WISH it had acne fighting medicine in it. it also tingles so you know its working
Robin Y.
I haven't used this for a while because i always buy whats on sale, but i used this a long time ago and it was an awesome product. I loved the way it smelled!!!!
Natalie O.
Irondale, AL
I used to use this every morning, until I found another product that is actually medicated. This stuff is amazing and it really did keep my skin feeling clean.
CAROLINA B.
Katy, TX
I have been using this stuff since middle school and it's my holy grail. It always leaves my skin clean and refreshed! I love the smell and feel of the product.
Alicia L.
Whitewater, CO
I love the Morning Burst face wash, it's one of my favorites by far. It really does help you to wake up with a nice slightly tingly feeling that gets you going.
Joely A.
Bronx , NY
Makes my skin really clean I use each once a day. It is cheap you can find it in target or cvs . Cleans my face really well! I have sensitive skin it works well
Emmy S.
Arcata, CA
I have really oily skin and this is awesome because it takes away the grease and leaves my skin feeling smooth and clean. I even use it at night in the shower!
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?