BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Karinna M.
Fredericksburg, VA
Cleans you and all but doesnt feel so good as it should. It cleans your face though...
Makayla D.
Fort Payne, AL
I’ve been using this cleanser for years and I️ absolutely love it. It has a great scent. It is non-greasy and I’ve never had any skin problems while using this.
Kelsey M.
Man does this face wash wake you up!!! I love this. Once you wash your face with this you feel like sunshine exploded on it! Love using this to help wake me up!
Makayla S.
Albion
I use this product every morning. This helps me feel better and more clean for the day. It also helps with acne very well in keeping it away! Love this product.
Michaley A.
Comstock Park, MI
My favorite facial cleanser ever! I love this so much! I use it in the morning and it really does wake you up! I also love the refreshing smell of the cleanser!
Sampurna C.
This is a really good cleanser and I would repurchase this and it wakes you up in the morning even when you are feeling really sleepy because of its great smell
Robin Y.
I haven't used this for a while because i always buy whats on sale, but i used this a long time ago and it was an awesome product. I loved the way it smelled!!!!
Taylorr N.
Jacksonville, AR
This product is perfect for my skin. I have mostly oily but combination skin sometimes and it works no matter what my face feels like doing that day! I love it!
Allicia L.
Mc Dermott, OH
My go to face wash. It smells AMAZING and I love all the little beads that burst on your face. The price is great and it leaves my skin feeling clean and awake.
lesly c.
Every morning I start my day off with this amazing cleanser. It washed away all the oil and dirt build up. It makes your skin feel so clean and soft. I love it.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?