BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Ashley L.
I did enjoy the smell and it did help wake me up in the morning. Unfortunately it did dry out my skin I used daily in the am. It made my skin dry and rough after a while of using.
corrie c.
Deland, FL
It makes me face feel so good and it opens my pores with a burst of freshness!! I love using it and it makes my face smooth and very refresh! I love it!! My husband also likes it!
Erika E.
Very refreshing. It will leave your face tingly and it does wake you up a bit. At first you will notice blackhead and pore reduction, but it isn't for very strong skin issues.
Dayna S.
Pleasant Prairie, WI
It smells like bar soap with a hint of citrus. The balls and gel were a nice consistence, but did nothing for my face. If it did anything it broke my face out, and left it oily.
member-d24897bf1
Virginia
I love this cleanser. I use it morning and night. Fresh clean scent and doesn't dry out my skin. Have been using it for over a year. I'm 54 with mostly dry skin but oily T zone.
Sarah E.
Cockeysville, MD
This product does what it advertises--wakes you up and smells refreshing in the morning. However, it doesn't do much for your skin. I don't feel like it cleans or helps my acne.
wendy d.
Brooklyn, NY
I really liked this because it helped to get rid of some of my acne. However, it did make my skin dry. If you have dry skin, it's best to get the morning burst moisturizer also.
Jaklynne G.
I love this product, its a light exfoliater with a wonderful smell! It helps me to maintain my face, and I always feel refreshed! I also use their toner and moisturizer as well!
Ivuoma
This product is great at giving your skin that well deserved glow needed to wake you up In the morning. After washing my face I feel very clean and my face feels nice and light.
Krista S.
This product smells great and doesn't dry out my skin. Also, it really is great to use in the morning to help wake you up! This product really does help keep my skin clear.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?