BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Cinthia R.
Watsonville, CA
I love washing my face every morning with the clean and clear morning burst! It wakes me up and makes me feel energized. I love how it smells and how it makes my skin feel so smooth!
Destiny F.
This is the best face Nasir ever ! It makes you feel so fresh and relived and you honestly feel a difference as soon as you start using it. I love it so much and i have combination skin so it's great for that type of skin
Autumn D.
Holton, IN
I love this product. i use it to take my makeup off and it works great for that also keeps your face feeling clean and refreshed. does not dry out my sensitive skin which is a plus.
Alicia B.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
This product is a good one but as your applying this to your face it kinda feels like dirt going onto your face but after your rinse in dry your face it feels really good and helthy
San V.
Love this product. If you want a nice clean fresh face this product never disappoint. Perfect for a morning face wash. Love the feel and smell after a nice wash.
lilly w.
Powell, TN
This is a great cleanser for people who feel sluggish and tired in the morning because the beads wake you up and leaves you feeling refreshed it also make your skin nice and soft.
Stephanie a.
Jacksonville, FL
I feel this product is not great for my acne-prone skin, as it over dries me...but my hubby LOVES it. He has olive skin, so I find most products he loves don't work well for me.
Deanna M.
Adamsville, OH
It feels really nice when you first use it but after a couple hours my face feels really oily, my 10 yr olds exact words "Ew mom why does your cheek feel slimy?"
Ashley L.
I did enjoy the smell and it did help wake me up in the morning. Unfortunately it did dry out my skin I used daily in the am. It made my skin dry and rough after a while of using.
Brittany W.
usa
I think this product is good if you do not or have very little ache. The exfoliaters usually like melt. But this product is good to wake you up and it makes your face feel clean.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?