BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Shayla B.
COLUMBUS
I think this cleanser does exactly what the advertisements say it does; it cleans, it wakes you up, and it smells good. It keeps my face clean enough to prevent dirt and sweat breakouts.
Brittany H.
Tallahassee, FL
I probably buy and use this face wash the most. I really don't feel like it helps me wake up any more than any other face wash but it has a good price and feels clean with a good smell.
Caitlin C.
Gilbert, AZ
During a recent trip for a wedding I forgot face wash and found this in the travel section. I love it! It is very refreshing and keeps my skin feeling clean, but not stripped of moisture.
Sam l.
Chino, CA
I personally use proactive now but back in 7th-9th grade this worked Amazing! it refreshes your face and makes your pores feel nice and cleaned out. and gets everything off of your face.
natalia s.
Caldwell, ID
I liked this face wash if I couldn't find my normal wash. I like the smell and the bursting beads but it had a tendency to dry out my skin and make it feel tight.
Caitlyn L.
Richmond, TX
I love this face wash! Especially for use in the morning times!! I love the bursting beads and how they make me feel so new and fresh.. Its a little on the pricey side but not by much.
Jessica D.
Saugus, MA
I absolutely love clean & clear morning burst. I use this every morning when I wake up and it gives me a morning energy charge. I love it and highly recommend it for college students!!
Jamie S.
I love this one! What a nice and refreshing way to wake up in the morning! I love the scent and the way it leaves my skin feeling! I feel like I even have a glow!
Rochelle W.
Hesperia, CA
I use this every other day besides my cetaphil and i feel like it prevent any breakouts and controls my oil combination skin. Definitely wakes me up and gives a fresh start to the day
Martha L.
Saint Cloud, MN
The scent is the only good thing about this cleanser. Makes me break out like there's no tomorrow. Also leaves a weird residue on my face after I washed with it.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?