BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Suzanne B.
Fantastic inexpensive cleanser that leaves your skin feeling fresh and clean. I have very sensitive skin and this does not irritate it. Nice scent for mornings too.
Candice H.
Haleyville, AL
It is a typical cleanser. Nothing special about it. It gets the job done and smells good while doing it. I'm not really a clean and clear fan, but this is one of their better products.
Jami N.
Ridgeland, SC
Great product! Doesn't #dry your skin. It's very #cleansing and you can definitely feel the product working on your skin. I loved this product! I need more! Hehe
Victoria P.
I love this product, I use it every morning and it leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed. I didn't use it for one day and you could tell the difference it made
Alyza R.
I love this as a morning cleanser it really does help me feel awake! The color and smell were great but the little beads were not my style and didn't blend good and they didn't breakdown!
Rita M.
Leaves your face feeling fresh after each use, especially with the "cooling" feeling it leaves. It doesn't leave your face feeling dry after using it, and it has a great scent as well.
Kimberly S.
La Puente
Amazing product to use in the morning always wakes my skin up and makes It feel really nice and smooth. Also makes my face feel cool and refreshed. Would totally recommend this product!
Sam l.
Chino, CA
I personally use proactive now but back in 7th-9th grade this worked Amazing! it refreshes your face and makes your pores feel nice and cleaned out. and gets everything off of your face.
Shayla B.
COLUMBUS
I think this cleanser does exactly what the advertisements say it does; it cleans, it wakes you up, and it smells good. It keeps my face clean enough to prevent dirt and sweat breakouts.
Lara C.
Arlington, VA
I have tried this one because of my husband. He came home with it and I decided to try it. First of all the scent is great! And it made my face feel clean and less oily.
I recommend it.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?