BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Thu N.
Louisville, KY
I absolutely love using this product after my acne cleanser in the morning. It helps to give your skin more life especially because skin can be super dull and tired looking in the mornings.
Brenda R.
I love this product. It smells amazing and when I use it has this refreshing feeling on my face. It doesn't over dry my skin and so far its been really good to my skin.
Rebecca R.
Virginia Beach, VA
I love the smell. I use it in the shower, and it wake me up. I don't see much of a difference in my face, but my face isn't really dry or oilly, or broken out. I would recommend this product.
yudiannela T.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
This product literally wakes up my skin in the morning and help me with that oil issue. Dry my skin a little bit but my skin is much better i just use another neutrogena product for that lol
Jaimie W.
Hastings, MN
I Use this product every time I'm in the shower. Leaves my skin oil free and pimple free everyday. Really like the beads makes your face feel refreshed after every use
Hannah H.
Tyrone, PA
It feels great on your skin and instantly wakes up your skin! It also works great on acne, as does all Clean and Clear products, but it cleared my skin up a lot while smelling/feeling great!
Before I go to school every morning I use this and wash my face it feels minty andsoothing then I just put my make-up and at night I use the purple one and combined the do help clean the skin
Courtney F.
I really enjoyed the scent of this product and it seemed to be fairly effective. Unfortunately, I was not able to use continuously because it really dried out my skin.
danai j.
Detroit, MI
This is my favorite facial scrub. I have very sensitive skin and it works with it. its not too rough but it definitely removes dirt, oil and makeup. i use it every single morning faithfully.
Kate
atlanta, GA
I love to use this in the morning to wake me up! The beads are so cleansing in my skin it works so well. It also smells really good and makes my skin feel really soft!! This is my favorite!!
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?