BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Mattie H.
I love this product to death! In the mornings I don't like coffee and I need something to really wake me up and this is one of them! I she never had anything replace coffee like that!
Ana H.
Converse, TX
With 2 teenage girls at home, i go broke. But i buy it because i see it works and they love how it leaves their skin. I wish they would have more coupons for it.
Jessica L.
Las Vegas, NV
This face wash has a great smell and does the job as a cleanser. I love the beads but I feel like there aren't enough to really scrub and exfoliate. It would be nice to see more beads.
Inorah H.
Providence, RI
Love this product. The bursting beads are great, i feel more awake after using this face wash in the morning. Definitely a great start to my day. However, if you use too much you may experience a bit of dryness.
Megan O.
Los Angeles, CA
This cleanser smells so fresh and good, but sadly with my acne prone skin, it broke me out. If you don't have skin like me, I'd definitely recommend it as a kick start to your morning!
Courtney C.
Coarsegold, CA
Sadly this was another one of the many products that did not help (and possibly made worse) my breakouts. I think I am just doomed to always have nasty breakouts.
Camie H.
Milan, IL
Feels clean and invigorating! But this cleanser is a little too drying for the morning so I use it at night to take off my makeup because it cleanses so well. A little goes a long way.
Jordan G.
I've been using this for the last few weeks I wouldn't say it's the best I've ever used but It isn't terrible. I love the smell unfortunately it dries out my skin.
Melissa J.
South Jordan, UT
I love this face wash! It has an amazing smell of freshness that awakens your senses. I really love the micro beads. It gives you a great exfoliation that makes you feel like you are really getting your face clean.
Araceli O.
Citrus Heights , CA
Love the cleansing beads in the morning burst smells pretty good not too bad I use this every day one of my favorites, I also use it as a cleanser to remove my makeup it does the job!
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?