BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Courtney M.
Columbus, MT
I liked the smell, the way it felt, and how easy it was to use. However it did nothing for my acne. So if you have pretty good skin then it's for you, but it your trying to get rid of acne try something else.
Jackie R.
Corona, CA
This face wash cleans and gently exfoliates your face at the same time. It really does make you feel more awake! maybe its the citrus smell.. it smells like oranges. But anyways I would definitely recommend it.
Amy N.
Vancouver, WA
I bought this to clear acne but it didn't really help. This died my skin a bit. I use in on my body only in the shower now. I use it for breakouts on my chest. Works good for that.
Amber N.
Cedar Rapids, IA
When I bought this product, I expected to be delightfully woken up like the girls in the TV commercial. This was definitely not the case. This cleanser basically just reminded me of your everyday usual cleanser
Randi S.
Plymouth, MI
I do love this product, I always have it in my shower, the only thing I do not like is it leaves my skin very dry after, but I do have moisturizer for that part!
Karina G.
Cedar Hill, TX
I bought this product because i saw a lot if good reviews on it but unfortunately for me it didnt work, i have sensitive skin and it just irritated my face it was too harsh on my skin
Hannah L.
Spokane, WA
I love the smell of this product, it can definitely wake you up in the morning. It cleans pretty well, good if you get occasional pimples. It can dry out your skin a little bit especially in the winter time
Paula M.
Campbell, OH
This product does wake you up and give you a refreshing feeling,but after awhile that feeling goes away.When using this product my face does not feel as clean as with other product,but it was worth the try😃
Hannah W.
Lake Havasu City, AZ
This definitely does it's job, wakes me up with a great sent and makes my skin feel very nice and clean althought the exfolient balls do polute the ocean. Overal good product, just somthing to keep in mind.
Nayeli M.
Delhi, CA
I have been using this face wash for about 8 years which speaks volumes. This is good if your skin is clear and you need a daily cleanser, however if you have problem skin this might not do anything for you.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?