BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Sarah A.
Haledon, Nj
I had high expectations for this product. I wanted it to be different and effective however it was like any other soap. Other than its apperance, color, and smell it wasn't that great.
Olivia H.
Huntsville, AL
This face wash truly does wake you up and gets your skin feeling great. It's a burst of energy that every girl needs to feel confident in her own skin. I love it.
Lianett J.
I like this morning facial cleaner a lot. My face always feels rejuvenated in the mornings when I apply this product. Sometimes, however I feel that it may be a bit too stung for my skin.
April F.
Warren, MI
This product has a nice clean and refreshing smell. Also cleans your skin very well. Left my skin feeling refreshed. But it also made my skin burn, that I didn't like. I don't think its the best for sensitive skin.
Tabitha B.
University Pl, WA
I love this face wash. It works so well on my oily skin! And not to mention smells so good. This is the only face wash ill use and have been for the past 5 years.
Delani E.
Nashville,Tn
Great for skin especially if you have sensitive skin and spells REALLY good. I approve of the product. The way it is pacalaged is really good too. I've used this product for years.
Randi S.
Plymouth, MI
I do love this product, I always have it in my shower, the only thing I do not like is it leaves my skin very dry after, but I do have moisturizer for that part!
Cynthia G.
I like this and it is refreshing, it does clean your face, but I don't feel it goes as deep of a clean as other brands. My face gets oily not too long after use.
Paula L.
Colorado Springs, CO
Used this for as about a month. It made my face feel sticky, made pimples more visible and brought more out. The only plus is that it makes your face smell good.
Jackie R.
Corona, CA
This face wash cleans and gently exfoliates your face at the same time. It really does make you feel more awake! maybe its the citrus smell.. it smells like oranges. But anyways I would definitely recommend it.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?