BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Johnna C.
Hattiesburg, MS
I keep this in my shower, and I use it in the mornings. It has a cooling feeling that "wakes you up". I wouldn't necessarily say it does the job of a cup of coffee, but as for a facial cleanser, it does the job.
Lianett J.
I like this morning facial cleaner a lot. My face always feels rejuvenated in the mornings when I apply this product. Sometimes, however I feel that it may be a bit too stung for my skin.
Marie D.
I have been using this product since 2010 and I must say it works very well. I love the tingling feeling it gives my face. It usually leaves my face glowing until the evening. I'd recommend this product to anyone!
Anne B.
Saginaw, MI
Love, love, LOVE this stuff. It is the only face wash that I use. I've had bad acne since I was a child and Clean and Clear has always been in my bathroom and I'm in my late 30's.
Yumi L.
Mountain View, CA
It wasn't an amazing product, but it did give my face a fresh feeling. I used it for a couple of weeks but it didn't change much of my skin, so i gave up using it.
Tabitha B.
University Pl, WA
I love this face wash. It works so well on my oily skin! And not to mention smells so good. This is the only face wash ill use and have been for the past 5 years.
katherine z.
This face wash didn't nothing. all it does is tingle my face. the product smells nice but it does dry out parts of my face. because of this, i only use it a couple times a week and only at night.
Nicole D.
Used this for YEARS. Only stopped because my focus now is more about anti-aging vs. acne. Great product for acne prone skin. Definitely refreshing in the morning.
Tina M.
I think this is a really good face wash but not for everyday usage. Really makes your face feel fresh but my skin does get very dry after using this. Must use with a face moisturizer!
Jena N.
Roseburg, OR
This is a great product!!! I use this every night before bed . itakes my face feel as smooth as a baby's bottom!!! I trust clean and clear. #morningburstfreshface
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?