BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Andrea S.
New Hudson, MI
These is a great product for those with a more oily based face! I have a combination face, and it was pretty rough on my face! Mine leans more towards dry skin, so for me, it meant following up with a lot of lotion.
Stephanie D.
Chandler, AZ
I have tried different kinds of the morning burst from clean and clear. This one seems to do a good job at waking me up and feeling refreshed. But it drys out my skin considerably and I have to constantly moisturize.
Ali B.
LOVE IT!!!!! I use it every morning and I have for the past 2 years. It's very gentle on my skin. The packaging is easy to trace with because you can twist the nozzle to keep things from squirting out. I found mine at a target.
Marie D.
I have been using this product since 2010 and I must say it works very well. I love the tingling feeling it gives my face. It usually leaves my face glowing until the evening. I'd recommend this product to anyone!
Katelyn M.
Well first off this stuff smells soooooo good!! It's part of my daily routine, and on the bright side it won't cost you and arm and leg. It definitely does its job
April F.
Warren, MI
This product has a nice clean and refreshing smell. Also cleans your skin very well. Left my skin feeling refreshed. But it also made my skin burn, that I didn't like. I don't think its the best for sensitive skin.
Yulissa C.
Penitas, TX
I would honestly rate this face wash a 5. I chose a five because it does leave my face feeling fresh when i apply it, but i resulted with even more break outs.
Anne B.
Saginaw, MI
Love, love, LOVE this stuff. It is the only face wash that I use. I've had bad acne since I was a child and Clean and Clear has always been in my bathroom and I'm in my late 30's.
Tina M.
I think this is a really good face wash but not for everyday usage. Really makes your face feel fresh but my skin does get very dry after using this. Must use with a face moisturizer!
Olivia H.
Huntsville, AL
This face wash truly does wake you up and gets your skin feeling great. It's a burst of energy that every girl needs to feel confident in her own skin. I love it.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?