BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Mackenzie R.
Definitely my favorite face wash! I've tested out basically every brand of face wash including ProActive but this Clean and Clear face wash gives off the cleanest feel.
kamesha p.
Arlington, VA
I really do love this product.The texture of it is amazing and how it leaves my face glowing is really great. I never like clean & clear, but this is one of my favorites
Logan J.
San Marcos
This stuff is GREAAAAAT it’s even better in the mornings. I have all 8 AMs this semester and it’s the one thing that gets me up and going in the mornings ! It’s very effective.
Jade M.
San Diego, CA
I use this in the mornings and it is quite a refresher! It's not too strong but it gets you feeling clean! A great smell and the bursting beads just make it even better!
Brittany C.
Portage, IN
It's possible that it's just my skin, but this stuff dried my skin like crazy! It's a nice wake up routine, but after using it for a week, my skin was dry and even flaky.
Emily B.
Plainfield, IL
I love love love this product. It has such a nice fruity smell, and the exfoliating beads make my skin extra soft after rinsing. I noticed that it didn't irritate my skin either. Great product.
Cynthia M.
San Diego, CA
I love this product. Ever morning I would use this when I took a shower and it would just wake you up with the cool vibrant feeling once out of shower you feel so fresh and you face feels clean
Gabriella M.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
I've been using this face wash for 8 years or so and have not strayed from it since. It always leaves my face really clear and gives me that burst of energy that I need.
Tuyen T.
Hampton, VA
This clean&clear is really good. It cleans my face well and moisturizes it but only for a few minutes. I notice that by the time I am done getting ready in the morning I have to apply cream to my face because my face is dry.
Gloria L.
Stamford, CT
This wake me up rite away . the beeds have this mint things that why they wake you up. But it does not work for my acne . It wake me up but doesn't do take away my acne
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?