BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Staci K.
Seattle, WA
I love this. I bought it to use it as a morning cleanser and love it. Definitely wakes me up on those days were I just want to go back to bed, and gently cleanses the skin!
Minerva F.
Gretna, LA
I Use it every day it is so revigaration and refreshing its deep cleaning you will instanly see the difference it wakes you up with a smooth and cool tingling sensation.
Sydnie S.
This did wake me up in the morning, it kept my skin normal. But, it did NOT help my skin in any way. I was very disappointed, because I usually love Clean and Clear products. But if you have great skin, unlike me, go right on ahead!
tiara s.
St Petersburg, FL
This face wash smells great. It dried my skin out though. I would get really dry skin, it started getting ashy and cracking like. I had to stop use of this product. its horrible for dry-normal skin
Kristin S.
Richmond, VA
I like this face wash. It doesn't really wake me up but it does clean my face. So it's good for cleaning but if you were looking for a face wash to wake you up, well I'm not sure that really exists!
Grace D.
Midland, GA
It dried out my skin and made me start to peel, wasn't very attractive :( ... It also caused MORE acne! I only had about 3 spots and after a few days of using it my face was full of acne! It works good on my shoulders & back though.
rebekah h.
Rocklin, CA
I recently started using this product and I don't know if it was a coincidence but i started breaking out horribly. It could be outside factors but I usually have pretty clear skin so I am not sure.
Lisa C.
Ashville, NY
I absolutely love this product! It really does help me wake up! I let it sit on my face for a few minutes to really get deep in before I rinse it off. It leaves my face feeling fresh and revived!
Annmarie S.
Madison, WI
I work until the wee hours of the morning, I use this every morning after work. I love it. its so fresh smelling and makes my skin feel clean without drying anything out.
Megan W.
Ojai, CA
It really does wake your skin up in the morning! As a mom, my dark circles are no joke and this actual
Perks my face up and gives me a hydrated, firm appearance! I love!
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?