BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Emily C.
Baltimore, MD
This face wash is my "go to" for mornings when I'm in a rush. It leaves my face feeling like I just got out of the shower and the feeling lasts all day. It really wakes me up on days when I have morning classes and it smells so good.
Aine N.
Richmond, VA
Really like the smell and texture of this product, but frequently my skin feels raw after using it. Might just not be for my skin type, but I'm not sure it's a great choice.
Grace D.
Midland, GA
It dried out my skin and made me start to peel, wasn't very attractive :( ... It also caused MORE acne! I only had about 3 spots and after a few days of using it my face was full of acne! It works good on my shoulders & back though.
Staci K.
Seattle, WA
I love this. I bought it to use it as a morning cleanser and love it. Definitely wakes me up on those days were I just want to go back to bed, and gently cleanses the skin!
Kayenat H.
Man, this face wash lasts for a long time! It makes your skin dry for a bit, but perfect for acne prone skin. Some people's skin might not like it, but works for mine!
Sydnie S.
This did wake me up in the morning, it kept my skin normal. But, it did NOT help my skin in any way. I was very disappointed, because I usually love Clean and Clear products. But if you have great skin, unlike me, go right on ahead!
Annmarie S.
Madison, WI
I work until the wee hours of the morning, I use this every morning after work. I love it. its so fresh smelling and makes my skin feel clean without drying anything out.
Olivia A.
Santa Cruz, CA
I love this product because you can really feel your face awaken. The beads are fun to rub around your face and when you wash it all off your face, your face is left with such a refreshed feeling.
rebekah h.
Rocklin, CA
I recently started using this product and I don't know if it was a coincidence but i started breaking out horribly. It could be outside factors but I usually have pretty clear skin so I am not sure.
Cierra C.
Rockmart, GA
I've been using clean & clear for about 8 years now. This was one of the first of their products I had. I was using it daily, but I noticed it doesn't really help my skin.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?