BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Katie F.
This face wash smells great, but that's the only positive thing that I can say about it. It made my skin much worse than it was. I tried it on a few separate occassions, so it wasn't just a bad batch.
Aine N.
Richmond, VA
Really like the smell and texture of this product, but frequently my skin feels raw after using it. Might just not be for my skin type, but I'm not sure it's a great choice.
Amanda T.
Pasadena , TX
This is the only way to wake up in the morning. After washing your facr it leaves it feeling extremely refreshed and brand new lol. It really makes a difference and showsit.
Emma W.
Lunenburg, MA
A gentle, sweet smelling exfoliator. Only use it at my friends house, but not sure why I do not use it over the St. Eve's because it is less damaging. Maybe I'll switch over!
carmen b.
Wilmington, NC
I'm not a big fun of this brand. My overall experience with this product was bellow average as i HAVE BEEN USING it 3 times a day but it made my skin dry. don't like it really
Allison H.
This cleanser smelled so nice that I wanted to try it. Mind you, I have sensitive skim. However, this stuff really burned and turned my face red. I won't be using it again.
Rochelle M.
This stuff wakes you up! You don't just look well rested and awake you feel it! I walk out of the bathroom feeling ready to take on my day! I highly recommend this cleanser.
Emily C.
Baltimore, MD
This face wash is my "go to" for mornings when I'm in a rush. It leaves my face feeling like I just got out of the shower and the feeling lasts all day. It really wakes me up on days when I have morning classes and it smells so good.
Stacey H.
Willington, CT
I've always used Clean&Clear in the shower every morning! It is amazing and keeps my face clean and clear! It does tend to get a little greasy forwards dinner time but thats why you use it twice a day1
Rebecca C.
Orange, CA
This cleanser does wake you up but it is not my favorite. I don't notice less blemishes when I have used this in the past. I prefer to exfoliate with St. Ives Apricot scrub!
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?