BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Ashleyplus3 ..
This cleanser is great for the morning when you need something to refresh your face and skin..the scent is powerful but the product is great and does what it claims.
Ceri W.
Plainfield, IL
I have used this product from a full bottle to an empty bottle and I have not seen a difference in my skin. When I use this, it burns my face and makes it hard to open my eyes.
Elisha N.
Capon Bridge, WV
I like the way that this face wash makes my face and skin feel great. I like the little scrubby beads it just makes everything have a real fresh and clean feeling and it last most of the day even with make up on my skin still feels clean.
Connie F.
Los Angeles, CA
I have dehydrated skin so the surface of my skin can get pretty oily sometimes. That said, this product was definitely too harsh and drying for me. I've been using milky cleansers and they are so gentle!
Samantha J.
I used this and the night time wash. Works well enough. I still have breakouts, but usually it is due to skipping or missing a face wash. It is never good to fall asleep with makeup on, but it happens!
Rochelle M.
This stuff wakes you up! You don't just look well rested and awake you feel it! I walk out of the bathroom feeling ready to take on my day! I highly recommend this cleanser.
Emily C.
Baltimore, MD
This face wash is my "go to" for mornings when I'm in a rush. It leaves my face feeling like I just got out of the shower and the feeling lasts all day. It really wakes me up on days when I have morning classes and it smells so good.
Kat A.
Nashville, TN
I love the tingle of this cleanser and really does help wake me up. The acne fighting active ingredients keep my potential problems under control. It also has a great scent.
Melissa T.
I'm always trying new face washes. I have tried this one a few times through the years and have never been a fan of it. It always makes my face feel dry and leaves a funky feeling residue afterward.
Lauren S.
Springfield, MO
I use this and the night time one my skin. Some months it goes really good and others my skin is beyond dried out. But I do enjoy it with helping facial blemishes go away!
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?