BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Jeorgina C.
Bakersfield, CA
This cleanser is amazing! You can feel the refreshing of your akin immediately! After rinsing, your skin feels so moisturized and not dry like with other cleansers l.
Cassie S.
Black Rock, AR
While it feels good on the skin and wakes you up in the morning (like it claims), I wish it could do more for my skin. I have oily, dry, sensitive, and acne-prone areas all over my face and I need something that will help with those issues first and foremost.
Breanne B.
Brewton, AL
I love all clean & clear products, especially this one. It helps remove my makeup at night and helps wake me up in the morning time. I have minimal breakouts when using this cleanser. The citrus smell helps to wake me up!
Marili C.
I stopped using this product cause it was making my skin super dry and it was kind of irritating overall it's super refreshing and it wakes you up it smells amazing
Christina B.
Craryville, NY
I actually have this and also a type of body wash that also that goes with this and i absolutely love this product it defiantly works and you wont waste your money.
Tammie H.
Hilbert, WI
I like the smell and the clean feeling but I feel like the cleans feeling doesn't last :( and its a little pricey!!! I think is should be a little stronger as well!!
amanda h.
This product dried my skin out too much. it did not work for me at all and i wouldn't use it again. however we all have different skin types so it may work for some.
Anna K.
This is good stuff. Easy to find at the Drug store or local grocery store, cheap, does the job of cleaning your skin. The beads do not scratch your skin. Amazingly refreshing scent. Great for mornings to help you wake up
Lilly N.
Easton, PA
I used this every morning followed by Cetaphil cleanser at night. At first I saw no difference but after a few trys i saw the difference in my pores. Will buy again.
Bethany M.
This product is great you should definitely try it out it gives an icy fresh feeling while using it and it helps with breakouts I love it and will always recommend it
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?