BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Melissa C.
Kingston, PA
Great way to wash your face and wake up too with that fresh citrus smell! Love that it has vitamin C and ginseng! Leaves my face clean, clear, fresh looking and tighter skin too! So refreshing!
McKenna S.
Painesville, OH
Bought it a few months ago & still is half full. Has been dropped and nothing broke, the pump sill worked and the container did not crack. The bursting beads really help and kind of massage your skin while you wash your face. The smell is great and I am satisfied with it.
Tiffany P.
Ontario, CA
Works great. The only thing is that after a while of using it, your face gets used to it and it doesn't really do much after that. I would still break out after a while.
robin m.
Cedar Key, FL
What a way to wake up and wake up the skin. Love the tingling freshness I get after using this in the morning. Works great to clean dirt and pores and helps with breakouts
Carah M.
This and the noxema brand is the only two products that do not irritate my facial skin. I use this product every morning and it definitely makes your skin soft and smooth.
Adriana G.
I'm giving this product 2/5 stars because it personally didn't work for me. Yes it did leave my face feeling fresh, but it also gave me more acne instead of removing the acne.
Dominque S.
Riverside, CA
Clean and clear is my favorite brand but this just became my favorite face wash, i use it in the morning to feel fresh and wake up, and at night because i love it so much!
Kimberly F.
Bakersfield , CA
I bought the travel size of this product to try it out and see if it works and I love it. This combined with a skin tone correcting moisturizer has really improved my skin.
Mckenzie B.
Woodhaven, MI
I enjoy this product, but it makes my face really red for a good hour to two hours after because i have such sensitive skin. But it does make my face feel fresh and awake!
Lucy K.
Suisun City ,
I do Love the scent and how it wakes me up in the morning. But it doesn't really do much to my face , it cleanses it but not as deep as i would like. Overall a good product
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?