BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Amber D.
GARLAND, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a nice facial cleanser, especially for the mornings! It really does make your face feel awake with a cooling sensation.m, which I definitely need all the pick me ups possible in the AM. Eve though it has little beads mixed in it, they are very very soft and aren’t harsh on your face when lathering on and rinsing off. I’ve only been using it for a few days now, so I can’t comment on the result, because I feel like new skin care needs some time to really show results, but I’m liking it so far and can’t wait to see how well it works for my skin. The price is great too! Very affordable.
Ericka D.
I loved this product! It made my skin feel so clean! I used it in the mornings and I’m the shower and it made my skin glow! I felt so beautiful when using this product and I’m actually gonna go buy myself some more! The generic of this cleanser doesn’t even compare to how great it is!
Calli J.
Bethlehem, PA
I've always just used the clean and clear morning burst facial cleansers because I never struggled with acne. They are very inexpensive and get the job done. The leave me feeling refreshed in the morning and night. I would recommend to anyone looking for a simple inexpensive face mask!
Molly H.
Odenton, MD
Omggggg I love this product. My face feels amazing!!! Never dry or have left over oily texture after using. I love that a little goes a long way. Works great with my combination skin!!! I recommend to anyone who wears make up.
Nayeli R.
Tyler, TX
This product helps me keep my face clear. I love this product I been using it for 6 months and it’s been a change in my life I use it every morning before I get ready for school and work. This product will wake you up in the morning and keeps you feeling very fresh. I recommend this. I have dry skin and literally this is my to go product (:
brhionan s.
charlotte
I have been using this product for a few days now and I just have to say that this really helped my skin a lot! it was gentle and it has these little beads that exfoliate and wake you up and the great part about it was it was very inexpensive. i would definitely recommend this to others
This product made my skin feel amazing it got rid of some white heads and black beads and this product met high expectations I bought this product at cvs for a good price and would like to use this product again, but I would suggest not pressing so hard against your skin while using this product on your face other than that I loved this.
Lilly W.
Purchased at: Target
This product is super refreshing, and the beads in the cleanser really wake you up and feel sooo good in the morning! It leaves your sling feeling really awake and smooth! Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facial Cleanser
Karen S.
I love the sent of this product and how it makes me feel really refreshed in the morning. One thing to note though is that you need to spend a good amount of time massaging it into your skin so that all the beads burst. It’s fun, just make sure you have time to do it in the morning!
Makayla S.
Albemarle, NC
Hands down, my favorite facial wash in the mornings. I buy the pack of this & the clean & clear night cleanser, and it’s extremely worth it’s price. The beads in this wakes me up and I’ve been using this for years!! I recommend to anyone!
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?